- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cicero Branch||FIC.c Brockmann, Suzanne (Text)||78294000263613||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|South Whitley Community Public Library - South Whitley||F BRO (Text)||30402004648632||FICTION||Available||-|
|Spencer County Public Library - Rockport||FIC BRO (Text)||70741000140565||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780727885838 (cased)
- ISBN: 0727885839 (cased)
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First world hardcover edition.
- Publisher: Sutton, Surrey, England Severn House, 2016.
- Copyright: ©1994
|Summary, etc.:|| Now that Annie was starting to believe in heroes - and in dreams. Pete was the only person she could trust with her life - but could she trust him with her heart?
Search for related items by subject
Women archaeologists > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.