Sierra's homecoming/ Linda Lael Miller.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Webster Comm. PL - North Webster||ABCD MIL Rom. Fic. (Text)||72436000117327||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781441871077
- ISBN: 1441871071
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (7 hr., 25 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ©2006
|General Note:|| "McKettrick women."
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by Nellie Chalfant.
|Summary, etc.:|| When she moves into her family's ancestral ranch in 2006, single mother Sierra McKettrick is disconcerted by the Triple M's handsome caretaker, Travis Reid. In 1919, widowed Hannah McKettrick lives at the ranch with her son and brother-in-law, Doss. This story follows the parallel lives of these two McKettrick women, living in the same house but generations apart, each with a special son and an unlikely romance.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||McKettrick family (Fictitious characters) > Fiction.
Single mothers > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Ranch life > Fiction.
Arizona > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Miller, Linda Lael. McKettrick men series ; 5.
- Miller, Linda Lael. McKettricks of Texas ; 5.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.