- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Medora Branch||PB WEBER (Text)||37500004204596||Paperbacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476781686
- ISBN: 1476781680
- Physical Description: ix, 510 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Riverdale, NY : Baen, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Summary, etc.:|| Growing up, Travis Uriah Long yearned for order and discipline in his life ... two things his neglectful mother couldn't or wouldn't provide. So when Travis enlists in the Royal Manticoran Navy, he thought he'd finally found the structure he'd always wanted so desperately. But life in the RMN isn't exactly as expected. Boot camp is rough; his first ship assignment lax and disorderly; and with the Star Kingdom of Manticore still recovering from a devastating plague, the Navy is on the edge of extinction.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
Space warfare > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Manticore Ascendant ; Book I
- Weber, David, 1952- Honorverse.
- Weber, David, 1952- Manticore Ascendant ; 01.