- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||J BOR (Text)||36823001557696||J Inspiration||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780836136333 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 173 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Kitchener, Ontario Herald Press, c1993
|General Note:|| Originally published in 1993.
|Summary, etc.:|| Andy maust likes to write poems, and he is not good at running or wrestling or any of the other activities that amish boys his ge enjoy. the other boys tease him mercilessly, and then andy's dog disappears in a mysterious way. drifters are roaming the ohio countryside on trains, looking for work and a hot meal, and andy begins to imagine running away from his troubles. he decides to catch a train to somewhere-anywhere-where he can be himself. will andy find contentment and peace in his new life, or will God call the prodigal son home?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Ellie's people ; book 6
- Borntrager, Mary Christner, 1921- Ellie's people: an amish family saga. ; book 6.