- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||COO (Text)||36823001557779||Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780985792596 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0985792590 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 300 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Saint Paul: CheapEbookFormatting.com, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| Trouble always comes in threes. At least that's what Lucky O'Toole, the VP of Customer Relations for Las Vegas' primo Strip casino/hotel, the Babylon, has heard for years from her mother. So, tonight when Teddie, her former lover, shows up at her office unannounced and very unexpected, her father offers Teddie a job at the Babylon, she is called to deal with a pig in residence at one of the hotels most exclusive and opulent suites, and Lucky's current lover, Jean-Charles Bouclet stops answering his phone leaving Lucky to handle his five-year-old son, Lucky figures she has tonight's compliment of chaos covered.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lucky O'Toole (Fictitous character) > Fiction.
Cooks > LasVegas > Nevada > Fiction.
Las Vegas (Nev.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Lucky O'Toole Vegas Adventure series ; book 5.
- Coonts, Deborah. Lucky O'Toole Vegas Adventure ; book 5.