Stratigraphy and uranium content of the Chattanooga shale in northeastern Alabama, northwestern Georgia and eastern Tennessee / by Lynn Glover.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 133-168 pages, 10 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 157-158).
Search for related items by subject
Shale > Georgia.
Shale > Tennessee.
Uranium ores > Alabama.
Uranium ores > Georgia.
Uranium ores > Tennessee.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1087-E
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1087-E.