Stratigraphy and uranium content of the Chattanooga shale in northeastern Alabama, northwestern Georgia and eastern Tennessee / by Lynn Glover.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 133-168 pages, 10 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 157-158).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shale > Alabama.
Shale > Georgia.
Shale > Tennessee.
Uranium ores > Alabama.
Uranium ores > Georgia.
Uranium ores > Tennessee.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1087-E
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1087-E.