Geology and uranium deposits of Monument Valley, San Juan County, Utah / by Richard Q. Lewis, Sr., and Donald E. Trimble.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 105-131 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 130-131).
Search for related items by subject
San Juan County.
Uranium ores > Utah > San Juan County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1087-D
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1087-D.