Mineral resources of the Idaho Primitive Area and vicinity, Idaho : an evaluation of the mineral potential of the area / by F.W. Cater [and eight others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xiv, 431 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1973.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Includes a section on aeromagnetic interpretation by W.E. Davis."
"Includes a section on the Thunder Mountain District by B.F. Leonard."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 389-390).
Search for related items by subject
Mines and mineral resources > Idaho.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1304
- Studies related to wilderness-primitive areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1304.
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas.