Method for the quantitative spectrochemical analysis of rocks, minerals, ores, and other materials by a powder d-c arc technique / by Harry Bastron, Paul R. Barnett, and K.J. Murata.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 165-182 pages) : charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "A quantitative method for the determination of many constituents in a large variety of geologic materials."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 181-182).
Search for related items by subject
Ores > Sampling and estimation.
Rocks > Analysis.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1084-G
- Contributions to geochemistry
- Contributions to geochemistry.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1084-G.