Distribution of chemical elements in the Salt Wash member of the Morrison formation, Jo Dandy area, Montrose County, Colorado / by William L. Newman and Donald P. Elston.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 117-150 pages) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 150).
Search for related items by subject
Sediments (Geology) >
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to geochemistry
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1084-E
- Contributions to geochemistry.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1084-E.