Computerized design and analysis of face-milled, uniform tooth height, spiral bevel gear drives / Faydor L. Litvin and Anngwo Wang, R.F. Handschuh.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center : October 1996.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 27, 2016).
"October 1996"--Report documentation page.
"Prepared for the Seventh International Power Transmission and Gearing Conference sponsored by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, San Diego, California, October 6-9, 1996."
"Performing organization: NASA Lewis Research Center and Vehicle Propulsion Directorate, U.S. Army Research Laboratory"--Report documentation page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 5).
|Funding Information Note:|| Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and U.S. Army Research Laboratory WU-505-62-36 1L162211A47A E-10499
Search for related items by series
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107348
- Army Research Laboratory technical report ; ARL-TR-1251
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107348.
- ARL-TR (Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.) ; 1251.