Comparisons of rig and engine dynamic events in the compressor of an axi-centrifugal turboshaft engine / A. Karl Owen, Duane L. Mattern, Dzu K. Le.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center : October 1996.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 26, 2016).
"October 1996"--Report documentation page.
"Prepared for the 41st Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress sponsored by the International Gas Turbine Institute of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Birmingham, United Kingdom, June 10-13, 1996."
"Performing organization: NASA Lewis Research Center and Vehicle Propulsion Directorate, U.S. Army Research Laboratory"--Report documentation page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 9).
|Funding Information Note:|| Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the U.S. Army Research Laboratory WU-505-62-0L E-10478
Search for related items by series
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107339
- Army Research Laboratory technical report ; ARL-TR-1108
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107339.
- ARL-TR (Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.) ; 1108.