Geophysical methods of exploring for buried channels in the Monument Valley Area, Arizona and Utah / by R.A. Black, F.C. [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iv, 161-228) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1962.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
"Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 26, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-226) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Monument Valley (Ariz. and Utah)
Uranium ores > Monument Valley (Ariz. and Utah)
Search for related items by series
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1083-F
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1083-F.