Anomalous remanent magnetization of basalt / by Allan Cox.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iv, 131-160) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "A study of causes of anomalous magnetization with analysis of field and experimental data to show that lightning probably produced anomalous magnetization in basalts in Idaho."
Title from title screen (viewed July 26, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 158-160).
Search for related items by subject
Basalt > Idaho.
Search for related items by series
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1083-E
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1083-E.