Pulse-transient behavior of brine-saturated sandstones / by George V. Keller.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iii, 111-129) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
"Describes electrical polarization in sandstone and possible explanations of the source."
Title from title screen (viewed July 26, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 129).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics
- Geological Survey ; 1083-D
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1083-D.