Dissipation of the temperature effect of drilling a well in Arctic Alaska / by Arthur H. Lachenbruch and Max C. Brewer.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages v, 73-109) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "A theoretical analysis of the effects of drilling on subsequent temperature measurements in a well, with application to data obtained in permafrost near Barrow, Alaska."
Title from title screen (viewed July 26, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 109).
Search for related items by subject
Frozen ground >
Thermal properties >
Search for related items by series
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1083-C
- Experimental and theoretical geophysics.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1083-C.