Secret Service Improvements Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany H.R. 1656 to provide for additional resources for the Secret Service, and to improve protections for restricted areas.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-302 (Text)||2076-7560||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 12 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Title from title screen (viewed on July 21, 2016).
"July 13, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Secret Service > Reorganization.
United States. Secret Service > Management.
United States. Secret Service > Personnel management.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-302
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-302.