Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany H.R. 1557 to amend the Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002 to strengthen federal antidiscrimination laws enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and expand accountability within the federal government, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-300 (Text)||2076-7558||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 15 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on July 21, 2016).
"July 12, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Discrimination in employment >
Law and legislation >
Affirmative action programs > Law and legislation > United States.
United States > Officials and employees > Legal status, laws, etc.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-300
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-300.