Skokomish River Basin ecosystem restoration, Mason County, Washington : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, the Department of Defense, transmitting the Skokomish River Basin ecosystem restoration project in Mason County, Washington for April 2015, pursuant to Public Law 87-874, Sec. 209; (76 Stat. 1197).
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-139/V. 1 (Text)||2076-7436||Online document||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-139/V. 2 (Text)||2076-74361||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "[R]eferred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"May 23, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed July 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-139
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-139.