The Foerstia zone of the Ohio and Chattanooga shales : an explanation for the stratigraphic zonation of the fossils and a report on a newly discovered occurrence of the Foertia zone in western Ohio / by J.M. Schopf and J.F. Schwietering.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 15 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
Search for related items by subject
Plants, Fossil > Ohio.
Shale > Ohio.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-H
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-H.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.