Cretaceous and lower Tertiary stratigraphy of the Gurabo and El Yunque quadrangles, Puerto Rico : a description of the largely marine-deposited volcaniclastic rocks and subordinate lava flows and pelagic mudstones that underlie this part of eastern Puerto Rico / by Victor M. Seiders.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 58 pages, 1 page of plates) : maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Economic Development Administration, Industrial Research Department."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 52-53) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-F
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-F.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.