Bentonite deposits of the northern Black Hills district Wyoming, Montana, and South Dakota / by Maxwell M. Knechtel, and Sam H. Patterson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 893-1030 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1962.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "An investigation of the district that has supplied most of the gel-forming sodium-type bentonite produced to date in the United States."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 1024-1027) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Bentonite deposits >
Bentonite deposits > South Dakota > Butte County.
Bentonite deposits > Wyoming > Crook County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-M
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-M.