Tertiary geology and oil-shale resources of the Piceance Creek basin, between the Colorado and White Rivers, northwestern Colorado / by John R. Donnell.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 835-891 pages, 7 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 875-877) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Oil-shales > Colorado > Piceance Creek Basin.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-L
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-L.