Chromite and other mineral deposits in serpentine rocks of the Piedmont Upland, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware / by Nancy C. Pearre and Allen V. Heyl, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, 707-833 pages. 8 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "The geology, distribution, production, and mining development of deposits of chromite, titaniferous iron ore, rutile, talc, asbestos, magnesite, sodium-rich feldspar, corundum, and serpentine."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 822-827) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chromium ores > Piedmont (U.S. : Region)
Mines and mineral resources > Piedmont (U.S. : Region)
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-K
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-K.