Geology and mineral deposits of the Carlile quadrangle, Crook County, Wyoming / by M.H. Bergendahl, R.E. Davis, and G.A. Izett.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 613-706 pages, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared on behalf of the Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 701-703) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Wyoming > Crook County.
Mines and mineral resources > Wyoming > Crook County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-J
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-J.