Areal geology of the Little Cone quadrangle, Colorado / by A.L. Bush, O.T. Marsh, and R.B. Taylor.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 423-492 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Additional title page description: "Description of the stratigraphy and structure of a quadrangle that contains some of the significant vanadium deposits of the Placerville district."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 487-489) and index.
Search for related items by subject
San Miguel County.
Vanadium ores > Colorado > San Miguel County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-G
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-G.