The Shenango Formation (Mississippian) in northwestern Pennsylvania / by Grant E. Kimmel and George R. Schiner ; prepared in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Topographic and Geologic Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Pennsylvania.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-C
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-C.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.