Probable Permian age of the Rampart Group, central Alaska : fossil collections and rock samples from a limestone bed within the volcanic sequence of the Rampart Group show that the group is probably Permian in age / by W.P. Brosgé [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 18 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 18).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Permian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-B
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1294-B.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.