Iron-ore resources of the United States : including Alaska and Puerto Rico, 1955 / by Martha S. Carr and Carl E. Dutton.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 61-134 pages, 1 page of plate) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Additional title page description: "A survey of iron-ore resources of the United State, with selected bibliography and tables of iron-ore reserves and potential ore."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 110-127) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Iron ores > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-C
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-C.