Radioactive rare-earth deposit at Scrub Oaks mine, Morris County, New Jersey / by Harry Klemic, A.V. Heyl,Jr., A.R. Taylor, and Jerome Stone.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 29-59 pages) : map, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 58) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magnetite > New Jersey > Morris County.
Radioactive substances > New Jersey > Morris County.
Rare earths > New Jersey > Morris County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-B
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-B.