Radioactive rare-earth deposit at Scrub Oaks mine, Morris County, New Jersey / by Harry Klemic, A.V. Heyl,Jr., A.R. Taylor, and Jerome Stone.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 29-59 pages) : map, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 58) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magnetite > New Jersey > Morris County.
Radioactive substances > New Jersey > Morris County.
Rare earths > New Jersey > Morris County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-B
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1082-B.