Stratigraphy of the Wichita group in part of the Brazos River Valley, north Texas / by Philip T. Stafford.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iv, 261-280 pages, 2 pages of plates) : maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared with the cooperation of the Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 279-280).
Search for related items by subject
Brazos River Valley.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Permian.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1081-G
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1081-G.