Amending the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to build partnerships to prevent violence by extremists : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2522.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-296 (Text)||2076-7251||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 17 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on July 14, 2016).
"July 11, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Radicalism > United States > Prevention > Government policy.
Terrorism > Prevention > Government policy > United States.
Domestic terrorism > United States > Prevention > Government policy.
National security > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-296
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-296.