Emergency department use in the country's five most populous states and the total United States, 2012 / Esther Hing and Pinyao Rui.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2016.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
Hospitals > Admission and discharge > United States > Statistics.
Hospitals > Emergency services > United States > Statistics.
Hospital patients > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief ; no. 252
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 252.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1209.