Combat Terrorist Use of Social Media Act of 2016 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2517, to require a report on United States strategy to combat terrorist use of social media, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-295 (Text)||2076-7178||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 8 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Title from title screen (viewed on July 13, 2016).
"July 11, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > United States > Prevention.
Social media > Political aspects.
Online social networks > Political aspects.
Internet and terrorism > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-295
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-295.