Federal Asset Sale and Transfer Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2375, to decrease the deficit by consolidating and selling excess federal tangible property, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-291 (Text)||2076-7176||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 17 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Title from title screen (viewed on July 13, 2016).
"July 6, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government sale of real property > United States.
Surplus government property > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-291
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-291.