Computerized design and generation of gear drives with a localized bearing contact and a low level of transmission errors / F. Litvin [and six others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 unnumbered page, 32 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center ; May 1996.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 13, 2016).
"May 1996"--Report documentation page.
"Prepared for the 1996 International Conference on Gears cosponsored by AGMA, AMT, ASSIOT, BGA, CMES, FVA, ASME, GTF, IFToMM, IMechE, JSME, NIRIA, UNITRAM, and VDMA, Dresden, Germany, April 22-24, 1996."
"Performing organization: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lewis Research Center and Vehicle Propulsion Directoric, U.S. Army Research Laboratory"--Report documentation page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 16-18).
|Funding Information Note:|| Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and U.S. Army Research Laboratory WU-505-62-36 1L162211A47A E-1O3O3
Search for related items by series
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107250
- Army Research Laboratory technical report ; ARL-TR-1086
- NASA technical memorandum ; 107250.
- ARL-TR (Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.) ; 1086.