To permit the United States Capitol Police to accept certain property from other federal agencies and to dispose of certain property in its possession : report (to accompany H.R. 4733) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-664 (Text)||2076-6995||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (5 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on July 11, 2016).
"July 5, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Capitol Police > Management.
Surplus government property > United States.
Lost articles > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-664
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-664.