Geology and uranium occurrences in the Miller Hill area, Carbon County, Wyoming / by James D. Vine and George E. Prichard.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 201-239 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 237-238) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Wyoming > Carbon County.
Uranium > Wyoming > Carbon County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-F
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-F.