Geology and uranium occurrences in the Miller Hill area, Carbon County, Wyoming / by James D. Vine and George E. Prichard.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 201-239 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 237-238) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Wyoming > Carbon County.
Uranium > Wyoming > Carbon County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-F
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-F.