Amending the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to permit candidates for election for federal office to designate an individual who will be authorized to disburse funds of the authorized campaign committees of the candidate in the event of the death of the candidate : report (to accompany H.R. 4734) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-665 (Text)||2076-6954||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (9 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on July 11, 2016).
"July 5, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Campaign funds > Law and legislation > United States.
Election law > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-665
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-665.