Geology of uranium deposits in Triassic rocks of the Colorado Plateau region / by W.I. Finch.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 125-164 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done partly on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 159-16) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Uranium ores > Colorado Plateau.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-D
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-D.