Stratigraphy of the area between Hernando and Hardee Counties, Florida / by K.B. Ketner and L.J. McGreevy.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 49-124 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 78-79) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Borings > Florida > Hardee County.
Borings > Florida > Hernando County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-C
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-C.