Reconnaissance for radioactive minerals in Washington, Idaho, and Western Montana, 1952-1955 / by Paul L. Weis, Frank C. Armstrong, and Samuel Rosenblum.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 7-48 pages) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1958.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 44-46) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Radioactive substances > Northwestern States.
Uranium ores > Geology > Washington (State)
Uranium ores > Geology > Idaho.
Uranium ores > Geology > Montana.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-B
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-B.