Reconnaissance for radioactive minerals in Washington, Idaho, and Western Montana, 1952-1955 / by Paul L. Weis, Frank C. Armstrong, and Samuel Rosenblum.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 7-48 pages) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1958.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 44-46) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Radioactive substances >
Uranium ores > Geology > Washington (State)
Uranium ores > Geology > Idaho.
Uranium ores > Geology > Montana.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-B
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1074-B.