Making Electronic Government Accountable by Yielding Tangible Efficiencies Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2340, to require the Director of the Office of Management and Budget to issue a directive on the management of software licenses, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-289 (Text)||2076-6818||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on July 7, 2016).
"June 28, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Internet in public administration > Law and legislation > United States.
License agreements > United States > Management.
Information technology > United States > Management.
Computer software > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-289
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-289.