Distribution and abundance of gold and other selected elements in altered bedrock, Empire Mining District, Clear Creek County, Colorado : a study of the geological and geochemical relationships of gold anomalies to those of tellurium, tin, bismuth, silver, and manganese / by Maurice A. Chaffee.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 23 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 8).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geochemical prospecting > Colorado > Clear Creek County.
Gold ores > Colorado > Clear Creek County.
Ore deposits > Colorado > Clear Creek County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1278-C
- Contributions to geochemical prospecting for minerals
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1278-C.
- Contributions to geochemical prospecting for minerals.