Utilization of mull (forest humus layer) in geochemical exploration in the Empire district, Clear Creek County, Colorado : sampling of the forest humus layer may be an effective geochemical tool in areas where the bedrock is covered by colluvium or glacial drift / by Gary C. Curtin [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 39 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 15).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Forest soils > Colorado > Clear Creek County.
Geochemical prospecting > Colorado > Clear Creek County.
Ore deposits > Colorado > Clear Creek County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1278-B
- Contributions to geochemical prospecting for minerals
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1278-B.
- Contributions to geochemical prospecting for minerals.