Metal absorption by Equistetum (Horsetail) : a study of the metal content of horsetail plants as related to the amounts of metals in the soil on which they grew / by Helen L. Cannon, Hansford T. Shacklette, and Harry Bastron.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 21 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-21).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plants > Effect of minerals on > United States.
Geochemical prospecting > United States.
Biogeochemical prospecting > United States.
Equisetum > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1278-A
- Contributions to geochemical prospecting for minerals
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1278-A.
- Contributions to geochemical prospecting for minerals.