The Skolai Group in the McCarthy B-4, C-4, and C-5 quadrangles, Wrangell Mountains, Alaska : definition and description of a new low-grade metamorphic sequence / by James G. Smith and E.M. MacKevett, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 26 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 26).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska > Wrangell Mountains.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Permian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-Q
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-Q.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.