Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the western Balkans : message from the president of the united states transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to the western Balkans, originally declared in executive order 13219 of June 26, 2001, is to continue in effect beyond June 26, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, sec. 202(d); (90 stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-143 (Text)||00000106218613||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2015-0309-P.
"June 22, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Economic sanctions, American > Balkan Peninsula.
United States > Foreign economic relations > Balkan Peninsula.
Balkan Peninsula > Foreign economic relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-143
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-143.