The Chinle (Upper Triassic) and Sundance (Upper Jurassic) Formations in north-central Colorado : a description of hitherto unreported or little-understood stratigraphic and paleontologic details of marine Jurassic and Upper Triassic rocks of a scantily studied area / G.N. Pipiringos, W.J. Hail, Jr., and G.A. Izett.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (35 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 34-35).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Jurassic.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Triassic.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-N
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-N.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.