Geology and oil and gas possibilities of upper Mississippian rocks of southwestern Virginia, southern West Virginia and eastern Kentucky / Ralph H. Wilpolt and Douglas W. Marden.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iv, 587-656 pages, 3 pages of plates) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared in cooperation with the Division of Geology of the Virginia Department of Conservation and Development."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 651-653) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Virginia.
Geology > West Virginia.
Petroleum > Kentucky.
Petroleum > Virginia.
Petroleum > West Virginia.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1072-K
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1072-K.